- format_align_left ABOUT
“Apart from creating a win-win situation, there’s a great benefit in partnering with other firms to really achieve the best value creation and added value for our customers.”
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Eva Mitterreiter, Head of New Business Building & Innovation, Consulting at Bosch, and Jennifer Graf, Partner at digetiers. With the goal of creating the greatest possible customer value, Eva and Jennifer are partnering to combine their strengths and offer transformation and business model innovation consulting services.
We discuss the consulting approach they follow and what their partnership looks like, including benefits, challenges, and their formula for success. Want to learn more? Then tune in!
The episode at a glance:
- Who is Eva? (0:01:19)
- Who is Jennifer? (00:02:21)
- 3 sentence starters… (00:03:34)
- Is the consulting business changing? Where is the innovation in consulting? (00:05:30)
- How do you approach the new normal, and what role does partnering play in your concept? (00:08:59)
- What are some of the challenges you face with the partnering approach? (00:11:00)
- Do you have any ideas or approaches on how to overcome the not invented here syndrome? (00:13:25)
- The “Either-Or” game (00:16:23)
- Consulting Cont’d
- How does your partnership look in detail? What are its characteristics? (00:18:59)
- How do you clearly delineate tasks and responsibilities between the partners? (00:21:23)
- Do you communicate your value proposition and the solutions that you have, transparently? And how does sourcing work? (00:23:13)
- About project examples of their work. (00:25:00)
- 3 recommendations from your partnership you would like to give to others (00:27:27)
- Jennifer’s Innovation Rockstar moment (00:29:04)
- Eva’s Innovation Rockstar moment (00:30:40)
If you would like to give us feedback on this episode or know someone who also has some thrilling stories or insights to share from the world of corporate innovation (maybe yourself?), just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LISTEN – LIKE – SHARE
You like our show? Then leave us a rating or a review on Spotify or Apple Podcast and share it with colleagues and friends and whomever!