Global Innovation – Together
- format_align_left ABOUT
“If we want to be truly ahead of the market, we need to do more of what we’ve been doing, but so much faster and in a more intense way.”
In this episode, we are pleased to welcome Roni Michael from KPMG International. Roni is dedicated to innovation at heart and in her role as Global Head of Innovation responsible for establishing, driving, and accelerating innovation activities within KPMG’s global organization.
In addition to the question of how KPMG helps clients innovate in an increasingly fast-paced future, Roni also talks to us about how to maintain a balanced innovation portfolio, but also how to measure the success of innovation. We will also take a look at one of KPMG’s focused topics, “The new era of work,” which included a large-scale hackathon. Want to learn more? Then tune in!
The episode at a glance:
- Who is Roni? (00:00:38)
- Roni, please complete the 3 sentence starters… (00:01:59)
- KPMG x Innovation
- What led to KPMG’s decision to accelerate their efforts in innovation? (00:03:31)
- How do you communicate withing KPMG to share success stories? What are the formats you use? (00:06:30)
- What role will KPMG play in helping your clients innovate in the coming years? (00:08:42)
- How does KPMG build and maintain a balanced innovation portfolio? (00:10:49)
- How does KPMG measure innovation success? (00:13:49)
- The “Either-Or” game (00:19:46)
- New Era of work – Hackathon
- What is the new era of work, and what are its real challenges? (00:21:59)
- Short walk-through of the KPMG hackathon on the topic of (digital) future of work and its outcome (00:26:28)
- A look ahead: What’s next for KPMG’s innovation efforts? (00:31:01)
- Roni’s 3 actionable key recommendations to take away from this episode (00:33:21)
- Looking back. Roni’s Innovation Rockstar moment (00:35:04)
Not enough of Roni yet? Then check out Roni’s own podcast “Back from 2040”, which is also available on all major podcast platforms, e.g. Spotify and Apple Podcast.
DROP US YOUR FEEDBACK
If you would like to give us feedback on this episode or know someone who also has some thrilling stories or insights to share from the world of corporate innovation (maybe yourself?), just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LISTEN – LIKE – SHARE
You like our show? Then leave us a rating or a review on Spotify or Apple Podcast and share it with colleagues and friends and whomever!